Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream Review

07:35 Luna Solaris 0 Comments




















The product claims:

" Triple effect BB cream keeps skin more resilient and brilliant
with natural ingredients improving skin into glossy and sleek status,
more completely protecting skin exposed to UV rays.

The oriental tea blending ingredients including White Tea, Green Tea and Black Tea
keep skin brighter and firmer.
Two patent ingredients of The Oriental Tea Newplex and Natural Complex Extract
keep skin healthy by protecting skin from outer harmful substances. "
Again this BB Cream comes in one shade only. It's quite light and with a grey to yellowish undertone. As it claims it gives a very dewy finish and is aimed for drier skin types so it's not the best match for me ^^
I still wanted to try it out though because I liked the concept of it having a cream blush included in the cap and I read quite a lot of good reviews about it. 
I have to say that I don't like it as much because it feels pretty sticky when I apply it and it does take quite a while until it settles into my skin. But I guess thats mostly with all moisturizing BB Creams because they just don't work with my oily skin. Nevertheless after I set it with powder it lasts quite a while, but I will look a bit shiny after a few hours.
Another downside for me is the smell, similar to the lioele BB Cream the Skin79 has quite an artificial creamy scent and it reminds me of one of those old foundation samples my mom used to have s: I don't really know how to describe it but it isn't very pleasant to me.
The scent will fade away after a while of wearing so it's probably not a big deal.
The cream blush comes in a pretty baby pink shade and has a very siliconey feel to it. I had to layer it quite a bit and it only gives a very natural finish. On the lips it feels a little bit drying because it turns into a more powdery consistency after application.    
no makeup:



one layer:



two layers:
When I look through my older BB Cream Reviews it seems like the Skin79 and the TonyMoly Cotton BB Cream wouldn't give as much coverage as the other ones but that's only because of the different lighting =/ The other photos were shot under artificial light and I guess it kind of washes the spot marks out as well as reflects the light because of the SPF in those BB Creams and therefore seems like it would give a smoother finish.
I personally think that all of them give similar coverage (light to medium, buildable) but the Skinfood Apple and Cinnamon BB Cream feels the lightest on my skin :)
   
 Swatch on my arm:

Blush Swatch on my arm (flashlight):












artificial light (Sorry again, but it was already dark here :( ) :

My bare lips:

Cream blush applied on my lips:

Finished makeup (BB Cream set with powder and blush applied on cheeks and lips):

0 Kommentare: