My BB Creams

09:00 Luna Solaris 1 Comments


Here is a collection of all the BB Creams I currently own :)



From Left to right : 
  • Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Anti Shine Dual Primer  (Okay this actually isn't a BB Cream but I wanted to include a review anyway)
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream (red tube in front left)
  • BRTC All in One Homme 
  • TonyMoly Dear Me Cotton BB Cream
  • Lioele Beyond the Solution (pink one at background)
  • Skinfood Good Afternoon Apple Cinnamon tea
  •  Baviphat AC Cure Control
  •  TonyMoly Cutie Beauty BB Cream Pure Angel Amy (orangey red one at background)
  • TonyMoly Cutie Beauty BB Cream Tomboy Chris (blue one at background
  • TonyMoly Whipped BB Cream (black tin in front)
  • Skin79 Oriental Gold BB Cream (purple with golden top)
  • Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Triple Functions (pink one)

I bought all of them on ebay and I also used to own the  Pure Berry Clear BB Cream by The Face Shop but I already used it up thats why I didn't include it in the picture.

Unfortunately my Skin79 Triple Functions BB Cream (pink) is also already empty :/ thats why I couldn't take swatches anymore. I can say already it was by far my most favourite BB Cream I've used and I definitely want to repurchase it, but as you can see I still have so many to use up <.<;; so it will probably take a while until I'm gonna order a new one.

And just for color reference I added 2 foundation swatches as well: The Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the color 150 Buff Chamois and the Catric Photo Finish Foundation in 010 Sand Beige. 




Reviews will follow soon!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi!
    If Revlon Colorstay in 150 Buff (oily/combination) is a perfect match for my skin tone, would you recommend Missha #21 for me or should I choose a darker shade?

    AntwortenLöschen