TonyMoly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream Review

08:51 Luna Solaris 0 Comments



 


















What it claims:

" Makes your skin baby-soft as it adheres lightly to your skin and gives your skin flawless finish. It deliveres appropriate makeup coverage to your skin without leaving an oily residue behind. "


This BB Cream only comes in one shade #1 Cotton Beige. Unfortunatly it is way too light for me at the moment :( but I still like it quite a lot actually. Unlike most other BB Creams the finish isn't so dewy but more on the matte side and it gives me quite good oil control which I really need. 

The coverage is pretty good. It's not too heavy, it goes from light to medium but is definitely buildable. I like the smooth finish that it gives.

As the name implies it smells kinda like fresh cotton or fresh laundry and I really like the scent but it soon fades away after appliance so it won't bother you troughtout the day if you don't like heavy scents.


Hmm what else can I say? I think this would be my second favourite BB Cream after the pink Skin79 one if only it would come in a shade that would match my skin better :( ... It has a slight greyish cast and as I said it is too light for me. When I get lighter again I definitely gonna grab to this one more again but for now I use the Skinfood Apple Cinnamon Tea one the most because it's the best match for me.


Bare Skin:




One layer:



Two Layers:



Swatch on my arm:



Overall I would recommend this for people who:

  • have combination to oily skin and want a matte finish
  • like fresh scents
  • have quite fair skin (NC 15- NC 20 maybe also NW 15 - NW 20 because it seems pretty neutral to me in matters of undertones)

Oh and sorry for the different lighting but it is Winter here in Germany so it's mostly quite dark and grey outside and I usually have to take my pictures under artificial light. I was able to take the pictures of my face under natural lighting today that's why it looks so different.

0 Kommentare: