TonyMoly Cutie Beauty Pure Angel Amy BB Cream Review

07:45 Luna Solaris 1 Comments


" Tonymoly Cutie Beauty BB Cream is a multi-functional BB Cream, with anti-wrinkle, whitening, and sun protection (SPF36/PA++) effects.  Available in three distinct formulas to suit your most urgent skincare needs: 
02 Pure Angel Amy - Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for moisturizing and moisture retention, and makes the skin actively glowing.  Perfect for those with dry skin! "



















The TonyMoly BB Creams from the Cutie Beauty Line come in one shade only. It is a light beige with a slightly greyish cast. Pure Angel Amy is especially for drier skin, so again not the best match for my oilier skin but I just had to buy it because of the cute packaging >.< (on a side note: I actually thought this would be the pink bottle and I love pink especially when its used in cute packaging ^^, but the seller put the wrong picture in the description... )
As it is quite moisturizing this leaves a dewy finish after application and I looked quite shiny after a few hours (I had set my make up with powder).
So those with dry skin should try this BB Cream out :)

Similar to the Skin79 I didn't like the scent of this cream as well because it smells a bit like those old lady foundations >.< not too pleasent to me... and even though the smell faded after a while, I still sometimes had the feeling I would get a whiff of it ._.

The coverage is pretty good it evens out redness and most discolorations :) So overall this is a decent BB Cream for me.













1 Kommentar:

  1. hi !thank yoy for your usefull post ...hope you will follow me back ^.^
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen