Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream Review

01:45 Luna Solaris 0 Comments


 









The product claims :

" Smooth application allows clear absorption for expressing a natural skin tone. Speedy application of make up is possible since there is no need to apply make up base of foundation. "


I think this BB Cream only comes in one shade either. It has peachy to yellowy undertones which makes it quite a good fit for asian skin. It's around NC 20 I would say.
It gives quite a dewy finish and I can feel it sit on my skin for quite a while that's why I didn't like this BB Cream so much when I first tried it out >.<  I think this cream is probably better for drier skin types.

A further downside for me is the scent. I can't really describe what it smells like, I've read on some other reviews that some people describe it as a florally or creamy scent (like Missha's) but other than Missha's I can't really stand this smell. It's too artificial for me. Luckily it soon fades away after application.

The coverage is pretty good and I have to say my skin still looked pretty much flawless at the end of the day (of course I set the foundation with powder) so the lasting power is quite amazing. Although there was quite a dewy finish at first application I didn't look too oily after hours of wearing (I have oily to combination skin) So that's definitely a plus.


Bare Skin :




One layer (Sorry again for the different angles and lighting >.< Since I'm quite new at blogging I still have to figure out how to take those photos properly s: ) :


Two layers:


Swatch on my arm:



Overall I would recommend this to people:

  • who have light to medium skin (NC 20 - NC 25) with yellowy to peachy undertones
  • who want a dewy finish (normal to dry skin)
  • who want buildable coverage

After I used this BB Cream again after a long time I have to say I think I'll definitely have to use it more after I used up my other BB Creams that I like more ^^. I was always wondering why this BB Cream was hyped so much because as I said when I first tried it out I didn't like the smell and it didn't seem so much suitable for my oily skin. But the result and oil control at the end of the day pretty much impressed me in direct comparison and the color is a good match for my current skintone.



0 Kommentare: